Friday, November 9, 2012

Pajamas at Breakfast

This one is a bit trickier. I don't want pictures of me having breakfast in my pajamas on the internet. And I would feel really creepy if I randomly google searched and put pictures of complete strangers having breakfast in their pajamas on my blog. So, I went vintage.

There are pictures of vintage pajamas and vintage breakfasts. (Since people from the past didn't seem to keen on having their pictures taken while eating breakfast in their pajamas either.) But there are a couple that combine them.

She's calmly reading the news while sipping her coffee/tea. Also, seems very well put together for early in the morning.

This one is interesting. Did some research. Mornidine was an early drug for morning sickness.

Random guy in a really frilly bed.

And this one is just wrong on so many levels. Why is she kneeling like a slave? Why did he wear a starched white shirt and tie to bed? And why on earth would yo put tobacco on your eggs? Feel free to guess along with me.

I want to title this one Making Use of Every Second. Or Please-tell-me-she-didn't-leave-the-baby-on-the-table-while-she-was-cooking

Corn Flakes!

I could do without the stewed prunes...

More Corn Flakes! But look!!! TANG!


And even the Australians liked Corn Flakes I guess.

I can't tell if these are a 2 piece set or a 1 piece, but they're kinda cute. 

Ah, Claudette Colbert and Clark Gable!

No idea who this lady is but she has some elaborate pajamas.

And these are just indescribable. So elegant and gorgeous. But why she's wearing shoes instead of some form of house slipper is beyond me.

And last but not least, Sophia Loren. In pajamas. The epitome of sexy, even though she's wearing what appear to be mens' pajamas.


No comments: