Friday, October 4, 2013

Brand New Notebooks

I freely admit to having a thing for brand new notebooks. And I don't mean this kind:


I mean this kind:


And this kind:

And this kind:


And this kind:
(I LOVE MOLESKINES!)


I even admit to owning one of these: 

And while a lot of my notebooks look like these:



And are mostly notes taken in a class, or for a show that I was working on, a speech that I made, or even just my grocery list.

But I've gotten interested in notebooks like these artist journals:




Admittedly I wish I could draw as well as some of them do, but I find that looking at others work is still inspirational. 

And just in the accumulating of pictures for this post, I found some more that I want to accumulate:




Yeah, I know. It's an addiction. But that last one is The Hobbit! Can anyone blame me?!

No comments: