Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Catch & Release Movie Spoiler

I got this movie a week or so ago. And I've watched it a couple times since then. It's a good story. Kinda heartbreaking at points. When her former soon to be mother in law asks for her engagement ring back. And the look on her face when she realizes that she's making out with her former fiancee's best friend like a week or less after his funeral.

The scenery is gorgeous, too. I love the scenes at the lake or river... whatever it was.

The kid was cute. And Kevin Smith did a bang-up job as Sam. I confess, I like Kevin Smith. I like his movies. And this was really the first thing that I've seen him really act in. Silent Bob is ok, but he's well, silent. Any way, Kevin did well with his blend of humor yet depression over the loss of his friend.

No comments: